Happy Children’s Day Quotes (Quotations) 2016 : In Previous article we have given Happy Childrens Day 2016 Whats App Status & Facebook Status and History of Children’s Day. Every year Children’s Day is celebrated in India on November 14th on the occasion of the birth anniversary of of independent India’s first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Various cultural programs and events are organized in schools throughout the country to celebrate this event. Different competitions, such as quizzes, fancy dress competitions, painting, elocutions, debates and others are held on this day. The main theme of the event is the children to let them known about their rights and make them happy and cheer. Are you looking for the Best Quotes for Children’s Day 2016 to share with your friends. Here we can Bring out the real essence of Children’s Day with the quotations and sayings listed herein. Check them out!
Happy Children’s Day Quotes (Quotations) 2016 :
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. – Angela Schwindt.
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore.
- The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amongst lovely things. – Plato.
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. – Stacia Tauscher.
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone coz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want – Paulo Coelho.
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. – John F. Kennedy.
- No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure. – Emma Goldman.
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. – Chanakya.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. – Nelson Mandela.
- The popular idea that a child forgets easily is not an accurate one. Many people go right through life in the grip of an idea which has been impressed on them in very tender years. – Dame Agatha Christie.
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm- Aldous Huxley.
- When I was little I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out. Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day! -Anonymous.
- Innocence and playfulness is what childhood is about, as so is freedom and joy. Happy Children’s Day –Anonymous.
- They may not always smell pure and sweet, a dirty diaper or a dampened sheet. But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, the joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day..!!